Our school values are at the core of everything we do. They underpin our teaching and learning, and provide an environment which prepares our pupils as confident, happy citizens.
- Respect each other.
- Listen to people.
- Be kind and helpful to everyone.
- Be well behaved.
- Work hard and never give up.
- Be polite to everyone.
- Look after property.
- Be honest with myself and others.
- Happiness promotes achievement.
- Enjoy and be interested in learning.
- Accept and support others.
- Everyone deserves the opportunity to fulfil their potential.
Our core values were voted for by pupils, parents, carers and staff (including governors).